Are you looking for a purchase or searching for your purpose?
Keynote Speaker – Panel Expert – Spokesperson
Organizations I work with: financial brands, credit unions, nonprofits, community groups, military installations, high schools, and colleges.
Presented at: conferences; corporate (personal development, health & wellness, group) events; workshops hosted by nonprofits, city agencies, credit unions, banks, startups and Fortune 500 companies.
Previous Speaking Engagements
- University of Maryland Personal Finance Seminar – Annapolis, MD
- Think 17 – COOPThink – New York City, NY
- New Jersey Coalition on Financial Education Summit – Branchburg, NJ
- AFCPE Symposium – Louisville, KY
- USAA Digital Military Expo – San Antonio, TX
- Millennial Week Town Hall by Prudential – Washington, DC
- FinCon – San Diego, CA
- Georgia Credit Union Executive Association Conference – St. Simons Island, GA
- Idaho Financial Education Summit – Boise, ID
- Society for Financial Education and Professional Development – Washington, DC
- California Credit Union Collector’s Council – Disneyland Park, CA
Cost and Availability
My goal is to take as many reasonable speaking opportunities. I would love to work with every single organization, but unfortunately I cannot accept all requests. I understand you’d like a specific cost for my speaking honorarium, however my fees vary based on a variety of factors (company status, event type, audience size, dates, travel requirements).
If you’re a nonprofit, high school, or college organization with limited funds, we’ve learned of ways to help you raise funds to cover your costs. Let’s discuss.
*Bulk book purchases of You Only Live Once are available for all speaking engagements.
Partial Listing of Past and Current Speaking Partners
- UCLA, Los Angeles, CA with Wescom Credit Union
- Norwich University – Northfield, VT
- Rutgers University – New Brunswick, NJ
- Montclair State University – Montclair, NJ
- New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) – Newark, NJ
- Kean University – Union, NJ
- Seton Hall University – South Orange, NJ
- Raritan Valley Community College – Branchburg, NJ
- 121 Financial Credit Union
- Affinity Federal Credit Union
- Aspire Federal Credit Union
- Black Hills Federal Credit Union
- Blue Federal Credit Union (formerly Warren FCU)
- Camino Federal Credit Union
- Coastal Federal Credit Union
- Combined Employees Federal Credit Union
- Community Choice Credit Union (Des Moines, IA)
- Cooperative Center Federal Credit Union
- Denver Community Credit Union
- GEMC Federal Credit Union
- Horizon Credit Union
- ISU Credit Union
- Jeanne D’arc Credit Union
- LakeTrust Credit Union
- Midwest Community Federal Credit Union
- Missoula Federal Credit Union
- Parkside Credit Union (Missoula, MT)
- PenFed Credit Union
- Ravalli County Credit Union
- Reach Federal Credit Union
- Rutgers Federal Credit Union
- Summit Credit Union (Madison, WI)
- Wescom Federal Credit Union
- West Community Credit Union
- Xceed Financial Credit Union
- Elizabeth High School (Commencement Speaker 2016) – Elizabeth, NJ
- Brooklyn Prep High School with Junior Achievement – Brooklyn, NY
- Denver Office of Financial Empowerment
- mPowered Colorado
- Junior Achievement of New York
- Credit Sesame
- Emerge Financial Wellness
Keynote Address Topics
Each keynote includes a piece of my inspirational journey, provides other successful examples and key insights to inspire listeners into action.
On the Road to Financial Wellness: Achieving Goals & Living Your Dream Life
Financial wellness is about your health and wealth. It’s about the overall quality of the life you’re living. There are two versions of this keynote. For financial educators and professionals, I share how financial wellness resonates with millennials and provide a method to connect and educate. For general audiences, the keynote educates on the topic of financial wellness, challenges money beliefs, and provides a framework to achieve financial and life goals.
Finding Your Passion and Serving Your Purpose
I take attendees on a journey to understand the differences between passion and purpose. In work and life, these two elements seem to elude us but it’s closer than you think. You’ll learn how to discover your passions and serve your purpose to live a happy and rich life.
The Entrepreneurial Journey: The New Normal for a Generation
Entrepreneurship is on the rise. Understand why so many are choosing to take on this roller coaster ride and how to become successful in pursuit of purpose and profit. You’ll learn about the challenges ahead and what it takes to succeed.
The Importance of Gap Years for Adults
Taking a break from years of working isn’t a bad thing. I share why it’s important for adults to take a few months off to explore new interests and gain new experiences to improve your quality of life, perform better at work, and find your passions.
Educating and Engaging Millennials
Millennials is a generation with over $65 billion in spending power and influences $1 trillion in consumer spending*.
- Millennial Money Habits – Learn how millennials prioritize experiences, spend, and plan to achieve their financial goals.
- Connecting with Millennials through Branding and Storytelling – Engage with millennials through inspiration and education.
Financial Education and Community Development
Financial education is an important aspect of achieving financial wellness. Financial brands and nonprofits can use financial education programs to educate, inspire, and share resources and products that help people achieve their financial and life goals.
- Building an Engaging and Helpful Financial Wellness Program – Create financial wellness program from the ground up.
- Business Development and Financial Education – Develop community and business relationships through financial education.
- Reaching Millennials Through Financial Wellness, Online and Offline – Engage millennials through storytelling, social media, and events.
Building Communities and Brands
Facebook has invested heavily on groups and influencers have taken notice building groups of hundreds of thousands. Engagement is high, collaborations happen, and owners are reaping rewards by moderating and fostering a community that serves its communities.
- Why (Online) Communities Matter to Your Success – Influencers are building robust and engaged communities that are sharing stories and useful products. Engagement is high, collaborations happen, and owners are reaping rewards.
- Build Influence Around Helping and Serving – Learn why influence matters in the age of social media and how that translates into growth for your business. Learn how to build a brand online through social media and blogs that turn followers into raving fans.
Your Roadmap to Financial Wellness Series
A 3-part financial education workshop to improve your health and wealth
As shared in my national bestselling book, You Only Live Once, this series is a perfect compliment to helping you get on the road to financial wellness.
1. Awareness: Improve Your Relationship With Money and Live Your Dreams
The first session will help you grow your awareness of your values, challenge limiting money beliefs, and improve your relationship with money. Takeaways: clarify your values and know your five financial numbers.
2. Creating a Plan: Achieve Your Financial and Life Goals with a Personalize Roadmap
The second session is about budgets and how to remove the mental roadblock, create a spending plan, and set financial goals. Takeaways: use financial products to your benefit, create a budget reflective of your values, payoff debt, start an emergency fund, and save for future purchases.
3. Taking Control: Spend Mindfully, Save Purposeful, Live Freely
The final session teach practical ways to spend mindfully on everyday purchases and save for things that matter. You’ll learn to manage your money to achieve goals and live your dreams. Takeaways: process to mindful spending, ways to make money, establish freedom fund.
Giving inspirational and educational talks as a keynote speaker.
Book Signing Requests
Speaking and signing books at conferences and meetings.
Representing and collaborating with financial brands.