Keynote Speaker – Panelist – Workshop Facilitator – Spokesperson – Satellite Media Tours – Moderator
“You made an impact. You definitely did!” – Dr. Barbara O’Neill, Rutgers University
Interested in working with me? Send a message.
I’m a sought-after financial and motivational speaker having spoken at over 150 events in a span of 2.5 years. I enjoy speaking with small intimate groups and large conferences. The smallest group consisted of 6 senior leaders of a $6 billion financial institution and the largest audience to date had 6,000 attendees.
I work with all kinds of organizations: nonprofits, community groups, military installations, colleges/universities. I’ve presented at community events, corporate (personal development, health & wellness, group) events, and workshops hosted by city agencies, community groups, credit unions, banks, startups and Fortune 500 companies.
There are many ways we can work together to deliver the high quality presentation that will leave your group inspired, educated, and motivated to take action.
Want to learn more about my story and what I do? Read my story here.
Cost and Availability
My passion is to help people achieve their goals in life. My presentation style and message resonates across industries. My goal is to take on as many reasonable speaking opportunities. I would love to work with every single organization that reaches out to me. Unfortunately, I cannot accept all requests, but we can determine other ways to educate and engage your group. If there is a will, there is a way.
My speaking honorarium varies based on audience size and company status (nonprofit, for-profit, conference, community). Currently, we’re prioritizing speaking gigs with bulk book purchases of You Only Live Once.
Send me a message and my team and I will respond within 24 hours, right here.
Available for: Keynote Address, Commencements, Panel Discussions, Workshops
- Financial Wellness: Your Health & Wealth
- Following Your Passion and Serving your Purpose
- The Importance of a Gap Year for Adults
- Millennial Money
- The Entrepreneurial Journey: A New Normal
- Financial Education in the Workplace
- Student-Athlete Personal Finance
- Military Money
- Effective Ways to Reach and Engage Millennials
- Credit Unions and the Financial Cooperative Mission
Recent Speaking Engagements
- University of Maryland Personal Finance Seminar – Annapolis, MD
- New Jersey Coalition on Financial Education Summit – Branchburg, NJ
- AFCPE Symposium – Louisville, KY
- USAA Digital Military Expo – San Antonio, TX
- Millennial Week Town Hall by Prudential – Washington, DC
- FinCon – San Diego, CA
- Idaho Financial Education Summit – Boise, ID
- Society for Financial Education and Professional Development – Washington, DC
- California Credit Union Collector’s Council – Disneyland Park, CA
- UCLA, Los Angeles, CA with Wescom Credit Union
- Norwich University – Northfield, VT
- Rutgers University – New Brunswick, NJ
- Montclair State University – Montclair, NJ
- New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) – Newark, NJ
- Kean University – Union, NJ
- Seton Hall University – South Orange, NJ
- Raritan Valley Community College – Branchburg, NJ
- Elizabeth High School (Commencement Speaker 2016) – Elizabeth, NJ
- Brooklyn Prep High School with Junior Achievement – Brooklyn, NY
- 121 Financial Credit Union
- Affinity Federal Credit Union
- Aspire Federal Credit Union
- Black Hills Federal Credit Union
- Blue Federal Credit Union (formerly Warren FCU)
- Camino Federal Credit Union
- Coastal Federal Credit Union
- Combined Employees Federal Credit Union
- Community Choice Credit Union (Des Moines, IA)
- Cooperative Center Federal Credit Union
- Denver Community Credit Union
- GEMC Federal Credit Union
- Horizon Credit Union
- ISU Credit Union
- Jeanne D’arc Credit Union
- LakeTrust Credit Union
- Midwest Community Federal Credit Union
- Missoula Federal Credit Union
- Parkside Credit Union (Missoula, MT)
- PenFed Credit Union
- Ravalli County Credit Union
- Rutgers Federal Credit Union
- Summit Credit Union (Madison, WI)
- Wescom Federal Credit Union
- West Community Credit Union
- Xceed Financial Credit Union
- Denver Office of Financial Empowerment
- mPowered Colorado
- Junior Achievement of New York
- Credit Sesame
- Emerge Financial Wellness
Work with me. Send a message.